Code of Ethics
Our Ethics Policy
Policy: Reliance Treatment Center of Statesboro sets ethical standards to guide Reliance Treatment Center of Statesboro relationships with staff, consumers, and the community.
The ethical standards of Reliance Treatment Center of Statesboro are:
- The Reliance Treatment Center of Statesboro staff will conduct themselves in compliance with Reliance Treatment Center of Statesboro's ethical standards and the standards as reflected in the mission and goals.
- Reliance Treatment Center of Statesboro will conduct its marketing and admission practice in an ethical manner. Marketing material will reflect only the services available and the level of licensure and accreditation.
- Persons served will be billed for only those services rendered.
- Full information will be provided to the person served on the source of the organization's reimbursement and any limitations placed on duration of services.
- Information regarding the person served will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be released without the permission of the person served or as provided by law.
- Reliance Treatment Center of Statesboro will communicate its ethical standards to persons served during orientation and will be made available in writing.
We Accept the Following Insurance Providers
RELIANCE TREATMENT CENTER
Book an Appointment
We're breaking down the barriers to treatment for Opioid use disorder
(addiction to pain pills or other opiates)